Monthly Update #June 2021: Coinversation completed the coding of two important milestones, and the Twitter followers exceeded 20,000
The market is changing in June, but it did not affect the project progress of Coinversation. Twitter followers in June exceeded 20,000.
1. Continued dApp’s front-end development
2. Improved minting center and destruction mechanism
3. Completed coding for two milestones
4. Partnered strategically with Stratos Network in decentralized data storage
5. Partnered strategically with Dora Factory in governance mechanism (DAO)
6. Established Telegram Chinese Community
7. Interviewed by ChainCatcher and reported in-depth on “How Coinversation’s Product Design Meets Diversified User Needs”.
1. Media reports
● Coinversation’s Twitter followers exceeded 22,000!
In addition, the number of members of the Telegram group has increased to 17,000!
● Coinversation accepted in-depth interview with the ChainCatcher, and further shared How Coinversation Meets Users’ Multi-dimentional Transaction Demand. Link to the report: CLICK HERE
2. Development progress
● In June, the technical team continued the construction and development of the dApp front-end and simultaneously improved the front-end minting center and destruction module.
● The pre-deployment of the smart contract sector with Plasm is still in progress. At this stage, we are waiting for the results of the slot auction and officially propelling the deployment.
● Meanwhile, it is worth celebrating that this month Coinversation completed the submission of two milestones, the coding of mint center and decentralized exchange.
3. Partnership progress
● Strategic partnership with Clover Finance
Coinversation reached a strategic partnership with Clover Finance. As a result, clover will bring more ERC20 assets to Coinversation Protocol and allow users to mint synthetic assets by collateralizing ERC20 assets through this cooperation. At same time, Coinversation will integrate on clover’s parachain Sakula for the smart contract testing.
● Strategic partnership with Stratos Network
Coinversation reached a strategic partnership with Stratos, a decentralized data network infrastructure. Stratos will provide a decentralized database for Coinversation Protocol, which will ensure that important user data and transaction data will never be lost. It also ensures that third parties will not steal the ownership and control of the sensitive encrypted data belonging to customers. As a result, it no longer needs to worry about the security and sensitivity of the data if you take or tamper with it, thus significantly improving the user experience of DeFi and lowering the threshold for using DeFi.
The Coinversation application will also be deployed on the Stratos decentralized trusted computing platform, no longer relying on the centralized computing platform, while ensuring that all running programs are in a trusted environment and maliciously tempering with code will not be executed.
● Strategic Partnership with Dora Factory
Coinversation reached a strategic partnership with Dora Factory. Through this cooperation, Coinversation will establish a basic governance mechanism for the Coinversation community based on Dora Factory’s DAO-as-a-Service developer chain governance tool.
4. Activity progress
● Joint airdrop: This month, we launched a joint airdrop event with Stratos. The airdrop rewards totaled 100CTO+100STOS. This event was a blast. 5000+ users participated and started following Coinversation.
● Global Ambassador Program: The Coinversation Global Ambassador Program has received applications from more than 60 outstanding ambassadors. The registration of ambassadors this month has entered the reviewing stage, and the selected ambassadors will be confirmed and announced next month.
Coinversation Protocol is the first synthetic asset issuance protocol and decentralised contract trading exchange based on the Polkadot contract chain. It uses the token CTO issued by Coinversation Protocol and Polkadot(DOT) as collateral, and synthesizes any cryptocurrencies or stocks, bonds, gold and any other off-chain assets through smart contracts and oracles. The assets minted by all the users correspond to the liabilities of the entire system, and the proportion of each user’s liabilities has been determined at the time of forging, so that their respective profits can be calculated. Because such a collateral pool model does not require a counterparty, it perfectly solves the problems of liquidity and transaction depth in decentralised exchange(DEX).